Keep poisons locked away!

Most of the time, for our convenience, we keep cleaning products where they are easily accessible for us such as under the kitchen sink or the cupboard under the handbasin in the bathroom.

For adults they don’t pose a problem when they are stored in these places but for toddlers they can be deadly. Children are always exploring and are inquisitive and if chemicals and poisonous products are not stored in a secure place, it only takes a few seconds for a child to access them.

Information on how to store poisonous products in the home can be found here.