Super Baby and Ted have some helpful tips to keep your children safe from accidents and injuries. Drowning deaths can occur not only in spas and pools but in bathtubs, buckets and washing machines.
To make your home safer for children from these hidden hazards, keep these safety tips in mind:
* Keep doors to laundry rooms and bathrooms closed.
* Keep toilet lids closed and use toilet seat locks.
* Never leave your child unattended in the bath or around any other body of water even if he or she knows how to swim.
* Make sure top loading washing machines are closed.
* If using wading pools, make sure you empty them after every use and turn them upside down.
* Don’t leave buckets or containers with water in them.
* Young babies or children should never be left at bathtime in the care of older children.